There is something you do not yet know about lemons. They are fragrant and delicious. They are full of vitamins too.
But there are other useful properties lemons have you might be interested in:
Facial masks are an effective way to restore your skin. Masks hydrate and nourish the skin. They can clean the pores and make your complexion brighter. You won’t believe how effective lemon masks are! Mix some lemon juice with honey and apply the paste on your face. Leave it for about twenty minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. The same mask can be used to treat blackheads. The vitamins that the fruit contains can prevent the development of acne.
Other benefits of Lemons for your skin is that they can act as an antioxidant, astringent, stimulant, hydrator, and also help aid in fighting dandruff and a dry, itchy scalp. The list goes on and here are just a few of the top benefits of Lemons for your skin;
● Lemons provide a dose of the free radical fighting antioxidant vitamin C, which helps keep skin even-toned and helps boost the body’s immune system.
● Lemon can be used as a skin astringent as it helps motivate your pores to close and your face to tighten resulting in smoother skin.
● Lemons have antiseptic qualities which help exfoliate dead cells and aid in fighting dandruff and pesky flakes. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities can also help soothe skin irritations affiliated with dandruff.
● Lemons are a natural stimulant to the liver and adding lemon juice to a large glass of water in the morning is a great liver detoxifier. Not only will this help detoxify your liver, it will help replenish your body’s mineral supply and quench your thirst.
● The juice of a lemon is a natural alkalizing agent, and helps to maintain a steady pH balance in the body. Continue Reading on the next page.